My Organic Company Reviews


Here are My Organic Company Reviews:

Jennifer Cox

I want I ought to give this 0 stars. This employer does not appear reputable. I ordered system on 1/26/23 and I am nevertheless sitting right here and waiting for product. Reached out to customer service twice. Product become never shipped till I asked a reimbursement. I even gave them a tip. The only component they refunding me is the $6.99 rush rate. It is now 2/17/23 and nevertheless nothing. They are blaming the provider- UPS. But, UPS just acquired the product. If you are getting Kendamil formulation, order it from Organic Life Start. I ordered from them on 2/3/23 and my order arrived 2/7/23. Buyer watch out with myorganiccompany.

Katie

I ordered method from this employer. I live in Canada. The internet site said I would acquire the formula in a single to 2 business days however after a month, I nonetheless hadn’t obtained it. The communication again-and-forth with the aid of e-mail with the organization changed into true, however there have been so many delays in getting me my order, and nobody may want to tell me when it'd arrive, that I finally cancelled the order. They then suggested that they ship it from their Europe warehouse in preference to their Canadian one, however they by no means shipped it, and I never heard something from them once more till I wrote to cancel my order.

Deyi Ye

the primary components got here fast however when we ordered Multiple cans, the shipment become by no means made for over two weeks now, we attempted to contact them however most effective got reproduction and paste reaction just like the different client. Will by no means buy from them ever again. They do not even have telephone quantity to touch.

JV

Many delays on receiving the method. Reached out via email and were given a copy paste reaction it become because of better volumes in customs. This become now not proper. Purchased from every other company from the same London area and obtained the formula in some commercial enterprise days. I might not buy from this organisation.

LM

Do no longer buy from this company!!!!! They declare “specific shipping”, yet it's been over a month since I located an order. I have now not even acquired tracking facts other than “crossed the border” three weeks ago! The customer service is horrendous. They claim I ought to wait 30 days to get a reimbursement and that the transport instances are sluggish. Slow?! IT HASNT EVEN MADE IT TO THE USA! Has it been on a aircraft for 3 weeks? When I didn’t receive this order, I ordered from a distinctive organisation within the identical us of a and were given it inside TWO DAYS! They refuse to disperse a refund, so we had been compelled to record a fraud claim with our bank. Express shipping is a complete lie and this employer is a complete FRAUD!!!!

HL

I ordered Stage 1 and acquired Stage 2. Asked for a refund and this agency actually refuses. I’ve gone back and forth with them for two weeks now and that they do now not care approximately the position that my family is in 1) having components we can’t use and 2) being out $one hundred. There are countless human errors that might and in all likelihood did manifest as to how I ended up with the incorrect system, but this agency isn't taking that into attention and I can simplest chalk it as much as corporate greed. Their delivery takes all the time besides, so analyze from my errors and take your commercial enterprise someplace else.

AL

Bottom line from a determine: Contacted customer service to change shipping velocity. The man or woman by no means got back to me, and charged me for a non refundable order; Customer provider will say anything to promote the product. Do now not order here. READ THE REVIEWS!!

PE

Please shop your self the hassle and order from a competitor. I not often go away evaluations except I had reviewed both terrific or horrible experience. My Organic Co is the later. I am now 30 days due to the fact ordering… the remaining time transport became up to date turned into 26 days in the past. Once a week I exchange emails wherein they completely absolve themselves saying I selected widespread transport of seven-15 business day and they haven't any liability beyond shipping out the door. At this factor although the product arrives I now haven't any use as I even have needed to switch my daughters formulation. Latest reaction was they could refund at the 6 week mark and if it arrives inside 3 weeks once they would bill me complete amount. Can you believe almost a three month window. Please keep yourself the problem. Formula911 and Formuland both arrived in one week with no additional Fee.

RE

Ordered seven hundred dollars well worth of formulation and it arrived in the US two weeks in the past. Contacted united statesand they stated that the enterprise didn’t have a tariff wide variety and that they tried contacting my natural organisation multiple times. We have emailed, chatted and haven’t heard a response in over a week as nicely. Feels like this corporation is taking advantage of human beings and their cash throughout a system scarcity.

BL

Ordered 12 cans of formulation from them for the second one time (first time become high-quality). Unfortunately this time it came with dented cans. Reached out to the organization about my issues and they advised me don’t fear it’s safe, and they aren’t going to update the dented cans. All the research I did advised me dented baby components cans are risky, that is why I reached out to allow them to recognize about the dented cans. Feel free to spend your cash with a agency who’s willing to take the danger of killing your youngster to make certain they don’t need to send you a non-faulty product. The brilliant facet is that they offered me $2 a can to make up for the risk I ought to take. Seriously you can’t make these things up! Buyer watch out that if there is a problem, it’s your hassle due to the fact they may be willing to take the risk of killing your child versus sending you non-faulty merchandise! Putting in a proper grievance with the FDA and the Dept of Health and Human Services.

TP

I actually have used my natural organisation for the final 6months. My current order has been located and the cash taken. I actually have obtained no in addition verbal exchange for the closing 2 weeks approximately the order and I haven’t received the products. Using the United States demand is not any excuse for horrible customer service ans lack of communication. If you may’t cope with the order don’t receive them and take peoples money or just communicate what's going on. My infant suffers from reflux and surely relies upon on this system which we've now run out of. Not applicable. And to haven't any touch numbers simply emails with 48/72 hr response is just cowering faraway from the trouble.

JD

I ordered packing containers of formula on May 14th and have not begun to obtain my order on June 4th. They additionally have now not answered to my customer service email from almost a week ago. Please go with a higher organisation.

CO

Purchased $seven hundred well worth of system in June 2022. They charged my card even though the formula was again ordered. By center of august the order still hasn’t shipped so I emailed them asking them to cancel the order and refund me. They instructed me they might forward the request to the warehouse manager and I would acquire an electronic mail when the order had been cancelled. All in all I emailed 5 separate times getting the same answer every time. Weeks went by way of and it nevertheless had no longer been cancelled or refunded. I then were given my bank concerned to get my cash back and turned into emailed via myorganiccompany that I shouldn’t have finished this that they might have settled this themselves even though while given the threat they never did. They’re now not threatening that it's going to take 3-6 MONTHS to get my cash returned for a product they never shipped!!! Buyer watch out!!!

LB

Used to be amazing and brief but transport has been horrible and takes around 15 days to acquire. Not worth the $15 transport fee. Response from their crew has been sluggish.

NN

I ordered HIPP and smelled horrific and not anything the one i used to get in a few European stores here it's a scam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GBC Business Group: Pioneers in Consulting & Outsourcing

Best Business Card Examples to Inspire Your Next Design

Benefits of Local Business Listing